Take action now! Get a free quote
Infecting a website with malware is a source of many problems for its owner such as:
- blocking of the site in search engines and the resulting decrease in visits from potential customers or sales in cases of online stores
- insertion of the server into spam blacklists which prevents email communication
- compromising changes to the site (links to pornographic sites, etc.)
Cleaning the site and restoring it to proper operation is usually laborious and consequently expensive. However, you can reduce the risk of hacking the site and the damage associated with it to a minimum by taking care of the current updates of Joomla and the add-ons used and performing backups. We realize that remembering to do this can be cumbersome and finding the time to perform the necessary operations can sometimes be difficult.
This is why we have introduced a website care service. Using dedicated tools we provide:
- updates of Joomla*
- extension updates**
- weekly backups
- automatic backup validation
- automatic testing of site performance after each update
- security audit
- scanning the site for malware
* only simple updates (e.g. 3.5 -> 3.6), service does not include migration (e.g. from 2.5 to 3.x) which we can perform under a separate order
** when using commercial solutions, the customer is required to maintain active subscriptions.
The cost of the service, which will allow you not to worry about whether your website is secure, is £199.00 net/month.
Do you offer 24/7 technical support?
No, we are available Monday through Friday from 9am-5pm
What happens if the extension used on the site is no longer supported.
We continue to monitor the extension as before. If it does not cause problems, it remains on the site.
What happens if the extension is no longer supported?
What if the update causes the site to crash? Will there be an additional charge to repair it.
We will immediately restore the pre-update version from backup to ensure uninterrupted operation of the site. Then we will inform you about the problem. Resolving problems that require a lot of work or caused by you or your own add-on modifications may incur an additional fee. We will contact you to set up a plan of action before taking the work.
Does the care also include help with the administration of the site?
No, care does not include work related to the content of the site, preparing menus, modules or installing extensions. All of these are things that we can take care of under separate assignments.
The site's content is not included.